What You Will Learn
- Become fully equipped with best practices when using the SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards spreadsheet
- Present data using a wide variety of data visualization components
- Discover how to make dashboard components interactive for an enhanced user experience
- Take advantage of Dynamic Visibility features
- Connect your dashboard to live data sources
- Export and publish the SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards model into several environments
- Improve the performance of your dashboards and increase your productivity as a dashboard developer
The widely used SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards software lets you transform data from any source into interactive dashboards.
The recipes begin by covering best practices for using the SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards spreadsheet. The book then guides you through the exploration of various data visualization components and dashboard interactivity, as well as using alerts, dashboard connectivity, publishing the dashboard, and making the most of the aesthetics of the dashboard. Finally, the recipes conclude by considering the most important add-ons available for SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards, performance tuning, and tips on increasing development productivity.
Posted in: SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.1 Cookbook FAQ