What you will learn from this book?
- Become fully equipped with best practices for using the Dashboard Design spreadsheet
- Present data using the wide variety of data visualization components
- Learn how to make dashboard components interactive for an enhanced user experience
- Take advantage of Dynamic Visibility features on the dashboard
- Master manipulating the look and feel of your dashboards
- Gain confidence in using alerts on charts and other components
- Get to grips with advanced Dashboard Design components like the Trend Analyzer, Fisheye Picture Menu, History Component, and the Canvas Component
- Optimize the user experience of the dashboard
- Connect your dashboard to live data sources
- Export and publish the Dashboard Design model into several environments.
- Learn about the most applicable add-ons available for your dashboard requirements.
- Master setting up alerts on charts, gauges, maps and scorecards
Posted in: SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards 4.0 Cookbook