1. As Design Studio 1.6 is now available, a ‘further information’ slide is added (slide #27).
2. The Future Direction slide now also makes a statement on the HANA Connector (#53):
SAP recommends to use the http-based HANA Connector (introduced in version 1.5) going forward. The former HANA connector will not be extended further and hence will not expose newer HANA features to the front-end.
3. They forgot to put in a slide on the Right to Left support in Design Studio 1.6 (#53).
4. SDK enhancements in Design Studio 1.6 slide is added (#54).
5. A miscellaneous slide with every thing else new in Design Studio 1.6 is added (#55).
6. Additions on platform deployment dependencies (#59 + #60).
7. Dependencies on data source slide is added (#61).
8. Dependencies on Component Library slide is added (#62).
9. A new appendix is added fully dedicated to Fiori and S4/HANA Integration (#63 – #66).