Jeroen van der A and I are hosting a Q&A chat session on SAP Design Studio 1.3 for SAPinsider on Tuesday 17 June 2014 at 12:30pm-1:30pm EDT (18:30pm-19:30pm CET). If you want to join the live discussion you can register here. That’s also the place where you can already add some questions or topics you want to discuss.
What Is New in Design Studio 1.3? Q&A with the Authors of Getting Started with SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio
How does SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio compare to SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards (formerly Xcelsius), Analysis for Office, and BEx WAD? What are the features you should look for from the new Design Studio 1.3 release?
Register now for our June 17 online Q&A with Xavier Hacking and Jeroen van der A, authors of Getting Started with SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio.
Ask your questions in this online author chat at 12:30pm-1:30pm EDT on the 17th, and post your technical questions on building dashboards using Design Studio, new features in 1.3, and how Design Studio compares to other BusinessObjects tools, including:
- What can we handle planning models in BW via Design Studio?
- How does Design Studio compare to Lumira, Analysis for Office, and Dashboards?
- How do I work with variable scripting and background processing?
- How does Design Studio handle responsive design and other mobility requirements?
- What is new with our scripting options in 1.3?
We’re looking forward to a great discussion on evaluating and using Design Studio 1.3. Register here.