I got some questions about ordering the Getting Started with SAP BusinessObjects Design Studio book. The website I normally refer to – SAP-Press.com – ships the book globally, but if you are not in the U.S. or Canada the shipping costs are pretty high. I you order a single book they may be as high as the price of the book itself!
SAP Press even acknowledges this in its FAQ:
For most international shipments, customers can optimize the shipping cost per book by ordering more than one book at a time. We recommend that you test different quantities in your shopping cart in order to determine the most cost effective way to proceed, or consult with one of our customer service specialists.
Mmkay… Luckily the are also some cheaper options to get the book in Europe:
- The Netherlands & Belgium: Bol.com – €59,99 – free shipping
- Germany & Austria: SAP-Press.de – €69,95 – free shipping
- Luxemburg & Switzerland: Amazon.de – €69,95 – free shipping
- United Kingdom: Amazon.co.uk – £47,99 – free shipping
- Other European countries: Amazon.de – €69,95 plus shipping (€3,25 – €9,50)