Jeroen and I are doing another SAPinsider chat this Wednesday June 10th. Topic is the new Design Studio 1.5 release. If you have questions you can already submit them through the SAPinsider Q&A tool, or just ask them during the chat.
The chat starts at 11am EDT/4pm GMT at SAPinsider.com. If you can’t join us live, there will be a replay/transcript available later.
How Does SAP Design Studio Change Dashboard Design and Performance? Q&A on What’s New in Release 1.5
How does Design Studio fit your dashboarding needs? Design Studio is held out as the successor to SAP BusinessObjects Dashboards (Xcelsius), and the latest version – release 1.5 – is being called the “performance release.” What is changing in 1.5?
Join this one-hour online chat on June 10 with BI 2015 speaker Jereoen van der A and Xavier Hacking for their insights on top improvements and significant changes in performance and dashboard creation. Whether you are evaluating Design Studio or looking at an upgrade to 1.5, post your specific questions, including:
- What are the performance and load-time improvements in 1.5 and what should we expect to see changing after upgrade?
- What’s new with geomapping support?
- When should we use SDKs and when should we build our own components?
- How does Design Studio compare to Analysis for Office and Dashboards?
- Any updates to Design Studio integration with Lumira?
- What data sources are supported and how will parallel processing impact performance with 1.5?
We’re looking forward to a great Q&A and to your questions on this chat on Design Studio 1.5.